Upgrade for Optimal Comfort in New Lenox, Mokena, Tinley Park & Will County
Climate Control Systems is a family-owned business providing AC installation in Frankfort, New Lenox, Mokena, Tinley Park, Will County, and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our technicians are fully qualified, EPA and NATE certified, and pass a background check to ensure that our customers always receive the ideal home cooling systems and unsurpassed quality service.
Please call (815) 849-8893 for professional advice about the most efficient air conditioning system for your home and expert installation.
“Had a service inspection on heating and cooling system and certification for sale of a residence. The service tech was prompt and knowledgeable. Checked the entire system inside and out and also checked my wall furnace. Spent extra time to make sure all is working correctly. I have been very satisfied each time we call for service.”Craig I.
An aging and inefficient air conditioning system will eventually need to be replaced. Upgrading before the unit completely fails is the goal since you don’t want to be left without air conditioning. When the system is more than 15 years old, needs frequent repairs, no longer keeps the house cool enough, or the temperature is uneven throughout the house, it is probably time for an upgrade.
The benefits of new AC installation include:
- Home comfort – As air conditioning systems age, they become less efficient which affects home comfort. When this happens, the house may be too warm or the humidity levels too high. A new air conditioner that is properly sized for your home will provide better and more reliable comfort.
- Energy efficiency – Modern technology has resulted in much better energy efficiency for air conditioning equipment. When comparing systems, this is an important factor for many homeowners.
- Reliability – Upgrading your old air conditioner provides your family with a reliable source of air conditioning without worrying about the unit breaking down.
- Lower home cooling costs – One of the main benefits of upgrading to a more energy-efficient model is a reduction in your monthly utility bills. Since a new system uses less energy, you will save on your home cooling costs.
- Smaller carbon footprint – Using less energy is good for more than just your utility bills. An air conditioner with better energy efficiency reduces your carbon footprint, which is good for the environment.
New AC installation in Frankfort provides the perfect opportunity to select a system that is tailored to your needs and preferences for comfort, features, and energy efficiency. Your HVAC professional can help you find the perfect system for your home and design a custom solution for your home, such as a zoned system that enables you to set specific temperatures for different areas of the house.
The quality of the installation is as important as choosing the right air conditioning system. Improper installation can affect performance, reduce energy efficiency, and increase wear and tear on the system, which can lead to more repairs and a shorter lifespan. Make sure a professionally trained and certified HVAC technician installs your equipment.