Many benefits come with installing mini-splits, but not all of them will work for every home. If you're considering getting one of these systems for your house and want some information on what they offer over traditional HVAC units or if ductless alternatives might be right up your alley, then keep reading!
The summer heat can be unbearable without an air conditioning system. Whether you're installing one for yourself or your home, many factors should be considered before making any final decisions about which type is best suited just for us!
- You might want something less energy-intensive during warmer months.
- Better temperature control where conditions vary significantly throughout the year.
- It increased comfort while saving money compared to central air conditioners.
We know that you have a lot of questions about mini-split systems. We want to help answer all of them and make sure we offer only the best service for HVAC needs! Contact us today, whether it's just beginning your research or if you have specific questions about different models, whether floor units or those in ceilings. Our professionals are trained to give high-quality HVAC service and offer the most comprehensive information available on these energy-efficient units for homes and commercial spaces.
“We have used Climate Control Systems from Frankfort multiple times and continue to find them to be honest, professional, trustworthy in their service to be absolutely excellent. They completely explain what and why they are doing and are trustworthy. I highly recommend them.”Charles C.
- Specific Knowledge. The unique designs of these ductless systems require special training to set them up and maintain over the years. Don't just assume any HVAC technician will be able to help you with a system like this. Make sure they know mini split AC units as well!
- Circulation Expertise. A mini-split system can be an efficient and cost-effective way to cool your home with the right professional. The best plan for maximizing climate control in these systems requires experts who understand how air circulation works.
- Transparent Pricing. You don't want to overspend on your home's HVAC system. You must find a contractor with detailed estimates and transparent cost structures to stay within your budget goals.