Commercial HVAC Services in Frankfort
Proudly Serving New Lenox, Mokena, Tinley Park, Will County & Surrounding Areas
An insufficient HVAC system is often the culprit of temperature variations and high utility bills. As a business owner, the comfort of your workers and clients is of paramount importance. A properly maintained, efficient HVAC system with the best IAQ available helps to keep your staff and clients comfortable as well to keep those utility bills down.
Our industrial capacity HVAC professionals have been providing services that are second to none for a long time. Our team boasts a comprehensive understanding of all categories and configurations. We recognize firsthand the importance of expediting all processes skillfully and promptly to ensure your business is running smoothly.
Work with us and watch us take the weight off your shoulders, giving you ample time to focus on running your business. Call Climate Control Systems today at (815) 849-8893 to schedule an appointment with our Frankfort commercial HVAC specialists.
“Best experience ever! I got a few quotes and they came back the least expensive—with the best reviews. They were super professional, courteous, and timely. They were right on time and finished before the time frame I was given! They even called to make sure everything was working properly the next day—I love that. You never hear back after a purchase (especially a big one) but I felt I mattered”Shelby Light
Trusted HVAC Installers Offering the Best for Your Business
A high-quality commercial HVAC appliance is an important acquisition. Paying a considerable sum of money on getting your system enhanced will result in handsome rewards in the long term. A system that is well maintained will be reliable and will experience diminished interruptions. In addition to this, you will use less electricity, thus minimizing running costs.
You are guaranteed an outstanding client experience with our quality service. When you interact with us, you will realize that your satisfaction is our priority. We go to extra lengths to ensure that your heater or air conditioner is adequately modified. Plus, we make sure that the system is up and running at peak productivity.
In addition to maintaining your system, we detect any minor issues and concerns during our routine inspections and rectify them in advance. Prior detection and action enable us to avoid serious system issues that will be more costly to repair. Just in case you are searching for commercial HVAC service, reach out to us today and have a chat with one of our friendly agents.
How can I reduce my energy costs?
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency air conditioner - Swapping your old, inefficient air conditioning system for a high-efficient one can cut electricity bills by one-third. Consult one of our professional technicians to ensure your system is the right size for your home, and you aren't over- or under-cooling for your space needs.
- Turn up the temperature — To save electricity during the summer, set the temperature above 75° as every degree below this will add an extra three to five percent to your energy bill.
- Install ceiling fans — Change the direction of airflow on your ceiling fans. In the summer, the blades should operate in a counter-clockwise direction as a way of creating a nice, gentle wind.
- Have an annual maintenance performed — Having an annual maintenance performed on your air conditioner by a licensed technician will help ensure it operates at its peak efficiency and catches any potential breakdowns before they occur.
- Don't block vents in well-used rooms — Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your air conditioner can operate efficiently and there is even cool air distribution.
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace — New high-efficiency furnaces use up to 50% less fuel than an older system. It can save you up to 25 percent of your home-heating costs in one year, and within a few years, you'll have recovered the initial cost of replacing/upgrading your furnace. Choosing a model with an energy efficient motor can save 20 to 50 percent of the energy needed to continuously operate a fan motor. Let us show you the advantages of replacing your old furnace today.
- Have an annual maintenance performed — Having an annual maintenance performed on your furnace by a licensed technician will help ensure it operates at its peak efficiency and catches any potential breakdowns before they occur.
- Install a programmable thermostat — A programmable thermostat enables you to control your home's temperature when you're away or asleep. For every 1° you lower your thermostat for seven hours per day, you save one percent on your heating bill.
- Don't block vents in well-used rooms — Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your furnace can operate efficiently and there is even heat distribution.
- Install ceiling fans — Change the direction of airflow on your ceiling fans. In the winter, the blades should operate in a clockwise direction helping to push the warm air from the ceiling down into the room.
How does 2-Stage heating or cooling work?
2-stage cooling is a method of cooling that can better manage the cooling of your home while outdoor temperatures are changing. It can also better maximize indoor comfort and energy efficiency. 2-stage cooling systems are typically the most energy efficient systems out there.
2-stage cooling can be done by having one unit with two compressors, one small and one large. The small one is typically capable of putting out about 50% the capacity of the larger one. The second way to have 2-stage cooling is to have a single scroll unloading compressor. This compressor can unload its capacity down to about 66% of maximum capacity. Both these methods of getting 2-stage cooling allow the unit to run at a lower stage when the high stage is not needed. By doing this, energy is saved.
2-stage heating has the same principle as 2-stage cooling. It allows the unit to adjust itself based on the amount of heating that is necessary. 2-stage heating is a good way to save on heating costs.
A heat pump system would have two different sized compressors, a small and a large one. The compressor that is used at a given time would depend upon the need. If only a small amount of heating is necessary, the smaller compressor would be used to save energy. The large compressor would only be used when a large amount of heating was needed.
A gas furnace that is 2-stage has a modulating gas valve that regulates gas flow depending upon the need.
Is Freon as a refrigerant being discontinued?
Yes. As of January 2010 the refrigerant R-22 (what consumers call Freon®) is no longer allowed to be used in the manufacturing of new equipment. R-22 has been used as the "standard" refrigerant for many years but has been found to be harmful to our planet by our government. All new air conditioners and heat pumps use R-410A, the more "environmentally sound" refrigerant.
R-22 is still the most commonly used refrigerant in existing air conditioning equipment in residential homes today. However, per the Montreal Protocol, caps have been established to eliminate the production of R-22. In 2004, there was a 35% reduction; in 2010 there was a 65% reduction; in 2015 a 90% reduction; and finally in 2020 a 99.5% reduction in the production of R-22. This means that during the time of these reductions with high demand, the price of each pound of R-22 refrigerant could potentially skyrocket.
If you are considering replacing your existing air conditioning equipment, most higher efficiency products have already made the switch to R-410A, the more "environmentally sound" refrigerant.
My air conditioner is very loud when I entertain outside, what can I do?
A difference of 6 decibels (such as between 72 dB and 78 dB) is technically a four-fold increase in compressor sound when rating air conditioners or heat pump units. However, it takes a difference of 10 decibels to double the loudness. It is also noted that it takes approximately 3 decibels for the average human ear to discern any difference in loudness at all.
Great strides have been made in reducing the operating sound level of equipment. We will be happy to show you the difference in sound ratings with our product line.
We Can Get Your Climate Control System Back Online
We cater to all your commercial HVAC repair needs; thus, you need not worry. Our team comprises skillful professionals in this line of business. Our workers' skill set includes but is not limited to the repair of furnaces, boilers, cooling systems and so much more. We have invested in fully equipped modern trucks to offer your business an edge over competitors with new solutions.
As masters of our craft, we know if your system requires total adjustment or if only a repair for part of the whole system is necessary. There are no hidden costs, and we are true to our word. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations and act per all the given warranties. You can trust us for reliable commercial HVAC services in Frankfort.
Our business is keeping your business comfortable all year long. Contact us today to get started.