Call for a Free Estimate in New Lenox, Mokena, Tinley Park & Will County
Furnaces are popular for their fast, reliable heat and home comfort. Climate Control Systems offers top-quality products from the industry’s best brands and expert furnace installation in Frankfort, New Lenox, Mokena, Tinley Park, Will County, and surrounding areas. Our experienced technicians help you find the right furnace for your home and install it for optimal performance.
When it’s time for a new furnace, call (815) 849-8893 for a free estimate and expert installation.
“I have been a customer of climate control systems for over 15 yrs. & they are just so great. When I call the office & speak with Megan or any of the other girls in the office they are so pleasant & helpful. Then when Paul comes for the service call I never have any concerns as I know he will take care of everything. I have been extremely pleased with there service.”Marguerite O.
When you are choosing a new heating system for your home, there are more options than ever to consider. The abundance of options can make selecting the ideal heater for your home confusing and overwhelming. Furnaces are the most common type of heating system for their energy efficiency and many other benefits.
The benefits of furnaces include:
- Fast heat – Some types of heating systems, such as electric heaters and boilers, can take a while to heat the house. Furnaces have a faster start time to warm the house very quickly.
- Energy efficiency – Furnace technology has improved exponentially in recent years and high-efficiency furnaces are more energy-efficient than ever. A new furnace can have an AFUE rating of up to 99%, which means that most of the energy expended is used to heat the home with very little wasted energy.
- Reliability – Furnaces provide reliable heating and tend to break down less frequently than heat pumps and electric heaters.
- Long life – A new heating system is a major investment and you want it to last as long as possible. Furnaces can last from 15 to 30 years, which is longer than other types of heating systems.
Furnaces have a long lifespan and you can optimize the life of your furnace with the right care and regular maintenance. However, even a well-maintained furnace will eventually need to be replaced. If you aren’t sure about the best time to replace your furnace, there are signs that you can look for to help you determine the best time for new furnace installation.
It may be time to replace your furnace when it:
- Reaches the end of its expected life
- Breaks down frequently
- Makes strange noises
- Doesn’t heat the house sufficiently or evenly
- Causes heating bills to increase
A qualified HVAC technician can inspect your furnace to assess the condition of the system and determine if furnace replacement is the best option. When you are ready for an upgrade, a certified technician can help you find the best system for your home and handle the installation. Professional furnace installation in Frankfort is important for optimal efficiency, performance, and comfort.