AC Maintenance in Frankfort
Essential AC Service in New Lenox, Mokena, Tinley Park & Will County
The air conditioning system is a major investment and essential equipment for any home or business. You can protect that investment and get the most from your system with regular maintenance. Climate Control Systems provides AC maintenance in Frankfort, New Lenox, Mokena, Tinley Park, Will County, and surrounding areas. Our expertly trained and certified technicians service all major AC equipment brands.
If your system needs maintenance, call (815) 849-8893 to schedule an appointment.
“My water heater went out and needed to be replaced. Called Climate Control Systems and they came out the same day to see what was needed. The next morning they came and replaced my water heater! The guys did an amazing job! Service does not get any better than this!”Jennifer Kirkey
Better Performance & Comfort with AC Maintenance
You wouldn’t think of skipping maintenance on your vehicle and the same should be true for your air conditioning system. Lack of maintenance is a common reason for calls for air conditioning repair. In addition to fewer repairs, AC maintenance offers many significant advantages for performance, energy efficiency, and home comfort.
Regular inspections and tune-ups help with:
- Home comfort – A well-maintained air conditioning system runs at optimal performance and efficiency. This delivers more reliable comfort and even cooling in every room of your home.
- Indoor air quality – Maintenance keeps your system clean, which results in fewer indoor air pollutants and better air quality for your family.
- Equipment wear – A dirty, poorly maintained air conditioning system experiences more stress and wear on the components. This can contribute to system failure and more frequent repairs.
- Energy efficiency – Professional maintenance optimizes energy efficiency. This can help lower your home cooling costs.
- AC system life – Keeping up with regular maintenance can help maximize the life of your system, which helps you get the most from your investment.
Professional HVAC maintenance starts with a careful and thorough inspection of the system and all components. The system is cleaned, filters changed, and the components are inspected and tested to ensure everything is working as it should. Any minor adjustments can be made to improve performance and efficiency. These small adjustments can often prevent an unexpected loss of air conditioning in the heat of the summer.
Your HVAC technician may uncover a larger problem during routine AC maintenance in Frankfort. In this case, the technician will explain the problem and discuss the options for repair. Addressing repairs and performance issues as they crop up can help prevent additional wear and tear on the system and a larger repair later in the summer.
Annual maintenance is recommended for most types of AC systems, but larger residential or commercial systems may need more frequent tune-ups. We can provide maintenance according to the schedule that best suits the needs of each customer.