AC Repair in Plainfield, IL
Serving Customers in Joliet, Orland Park, Frankfort & Mokena
Air conditioning repair in Plainfield is a job that should not be taken lightly. It is important to have a professional on hand who is capable of handling anything that could come up. At Climate Control Systems, we have been providing AC repair in Plainfield for over 15 years. We have the experience and the tools to get the job done right.
Signs It Is Time to Call for AC Repair
If you are unsure whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired, there are some key signs to look out for. If you notice any of these signals, give us a call.
Some common signs your AC needs repair include:
- Your unit is dripping water
- Your AC's fan is blowing but the air is not cooling
- Your AC is making strange noises
- Your air vents are blowing warm air
- Your home is not cool enough
- Your AC is not working at all
Our technicians are always on hand to answer any of your questions about AC repair in Plainfield. We are committed to providing you with the services you need to keep you and your family comfortable.
How to Maintain Your AC Unit
Air conditioners are an important part of our lives in the heat of the summer. Make sure yours is always working at its best by following these simple steps.
You can maintain your AC unit by:
- Changing the filters once a month
- Checking the vents to make sure they are not blocked
- Keeping the unit clear of debris
- Turning the unit off when you are not home
- Making sure the thermostat is set properly
- Using a professional for any repairs
If you are looking for a dependable company to handle your AC repair in Plainfield, look no further than Climate Control Systems. We have the tools and the expertise to ensure your system is working at its best.
“Excellent work! I wish I could rate 10 stars. They diagnosed the that my blower motor was burnt out very quickly and even identified a small crack that was leaking a small amount of carbon monoxide. My furnace was 30 years old so I decided to get a new one and they had it installed the very next day. Everyone was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Gary, the owner, is one of the most helpful people that I have ever met”Patrick Bennett