Having a functioning furnace is essential when it comes to providing you and your family with comfort and warmth year round. Whether it's keeping your home safe and comfortable during the cold months or making sure your furnace is working with your air conditioning to keep your home cool in warm weather.
With that being said, all furnaces are likely to malfunction without proper maintenance. This is where we come in. With over 50 years of experience behind our name, we are the perfect team to call for any HVAC issues. From minor fixes to major installation jobs - we will have you covered.
“We have used Climate Control Systems from Frankfort multiple times and continue to find them to be honest, professional, trustworthy in their service to be absolutely excellent. They completely explain what and why they are doing and are trustworthy. I highly recommend them.”Charles C.
In case you are facing issues with your heating system, the sooner it is addressed, the better. Delaying repairs will only make matters worse and lead to more expensive issues in the future. Downtime for your equipment due to neglectful maintenance procedures is almost always preventable.
A major problem can arise at any time, so it's imperative not to ignore warning signs when they pop up! If there seems like something isn't right, then act quickly before things have gotten out of control. Here are a few scenarios:
- Your energy bills have been escalating for a while.
- Some rooms in your home are too hot, while others are just right.
- Your furnace is making all sorts of noises. Loud and clanging, whooshing like wind or thunder booming in the distance.
- Your home is much colder than you think it should be.
- Dry air and dust is making their way into every nook of your home.