5 Ways to help select the right HVAC Contractor
Selecting the the right home service provider can be a daunting task. In this technological age, you can search for "Furnace or AC repair near me" or ask for a recommendation on social media. As great as it can be to see all the options available to you, how do you know which one to choose? We want to help you choose the best fit for your needs, even if its not Climate Control Systems.
1. Reviews. You have the information super highway at your fingertips. Use it to your advantage. Check the reviews. Read the newest and read the worst, then read the best. Give yourself a whole picture of the company you are going to invite into your home or business. See what your neighbors and peers have experienced with them. Climate Control Systems has a 4.9 Star rating on Google. With over 400 reviews across social media, check out what people are saying about Climate Control Systems.
2. Licensed, Insured and Bonded. Check with your municipality to ensure that the contractors are registered with them. Most municipalities require proof of insurance and a bond in order for contractors to work there. Climate Dedicated to keeping our customers safe and comfortable, we are licensed, insured and bonded in every municipality in our service area.
3. Experience and Education. Not every state requires HVAC contractors to be certified in installation of HVAC systems. Meaning if you choose the wrong contractor, someone with no knowledge of how the systems work could be installing a "box of fire and carbon monoxide" in your home or business, causing potential health hazards. Make sure your contractors' employees are trained, experienced and receive continuing education. Our employees are engaged in on the job training, continuing education in our in shop lab and training with the manufacturers on how to install, service and maintain the newest technologies in the HVAC field. All new employees attend courses and extensive training before they enter the field on their own. They must also pass the EPA Refrigerant Certification. Continuing Education and training ensure our technicians stay up to speed on the newest technologies as well as the existing systems.
4. Google Guaranteed, This means companies must pass Google's vetting process including routine background checks and screening of their employees. This ensures that you can rest easy that we will not send anyone into your home we would not invite into our own. Google Guaranteed means that our reputation and record are up to Google's Standards and that they stand behind our work.
5. Trust Your Gut. Last but not least, TRUST YOUR GUT. If your gut is telling you that something doesn't seem right, get a second opinion. A contractor that is honest, knowledgeable and professional should have no issue with another contractor backing up their diagnosis.
Hopefully, these help you to choose the right HVAC contractor for your needs. Whether it be to install a New Air Conditioning System for your home, a New Package Rooftop Unit for your restaurant or to have the older furnaces in the home you just moved into checked out, professional, trained, experienced contractor can make the difference between safe and comfortable or hazardous and costly. A little research goes a long way.